Tanagh Outdoor Education and Training Centre is located in a region of overwhelming beauty, near Rockcorry, County Monaghan on the R188 between Cootehill & Rockcorry - only 2 hours from Dublin / Belfast The magic of this region lies in its gentle rolling hills, lakes, meandering rivers through enchanting forests and ever changing vistas. The Centre provides a range of water-based and land-based adventure activities for all.
Click here to make a quick enquiry
News & Events
- Outdoor Activity Instructor Traineeship commencing in September 2015. For more information click here or email: email@example.com
- Congratulations Scoil Mhuire Clontibret. You are our winners of the golden ticket draw for a Free half day school tour in 2016. Whoop whoop Philomena will be in touch with all the details.
- National Bike Week 13th-21st June click here for more information on events
- Tanagh OETC has just been awarded the Green Hospitality Eco-Label Award. A big thank you to Nial O'Connor in Monaghan County Council for all his support in helping Tanagh achieve this award.
- New, Longer and Better Slippy Slope is HERE oh and its GREEN. Lots of fun being had on it :)